Terbuka kesempatan kerja di Taechang Machinery Co, Ltd. dengan posisi: Read more
Informasi lowongan Kerja yang didapat dari keluarga besar PERPIKA
- Bisa berbahasa Korea secara aktif, minimum TOPIK level 3
- Bersedia ditempatkan di Kuningan, Jakarta
Bagi teman-teman Perpika yang tertarik, silakan mengirimkan CV ke email email@example.com selambat-lambatnya 28 Februari 2013.
Berikut informasi lowongan bekerja di Vingle Inc.
Kesempatan Berkarir di Vingle
Vingle.net is an American internet start-up with an office here in Seoul. We’re a young start-up with a working environment that’s exciting, informal, but also ambitious! Because we’re growing fast, we are looking for Vietnamese/Thai/Indonesian speakers to join us. This your opportunity to…
- Find flexible part-time and full-time opportunities depending on your time-schedule and skill set
- Build your international career by working in Seoul with talented marketers from across the world!→ (Vingle Team Members: http://goo.gl/inWNf)
- Bypass the Korean language barrier and create professional growth based solely on your ability to harness your talent, will, and passion into outcomes
- Take something you definitely love much more than others, and would love to create real value from it!
If you are an Indonesian, Thai, or Vietnamese speaker, then come meet us and see what great opportunities we can offer you at our Recruiting Event on February 6th at 7pm!
Who should apply:
– Thai, Vietnamese, or Indonesian speakers, preferably can also speak English or Korean.
– Initiative-driven to take advantage of the variety of learning opportunities
– Those who can confidently say that I’m the person who knows the most about the target audience in my area of interest.
– SNS & internet savvy (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.)
How to get invited for the Recruiting Event:
Fill out this Online application: http://goo.gl/QIM8d
* you don’t need to submit any extra documents
For further questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-time/ Intern Recruitment
IBI Partners are a leading Market Intelligence and Consulting organization, specializing in the Asia Pacific region. Our experience covers all major industries. Our offices are located in major countries within the Asia Pacific region: India, Hong Kong, China, Thailand, Singapore and Australia.
IBI Partners is in undertaking market intelligence and advisory work throughout the Asia Pacific region. We help our clients to understand the markets in which they operate, or seek to enter, and to assist in solving business, marketing or operational problems, particularly those that are complex or unfamiliar.
Position Title: Research Assistant (Intern)
Number of Positions: 1 part-time/intern employee
Working Period: About 3 months
(Opportunity to be a regular position after an evaluation)
Working Timings: Negotiable
Have in-depth interviews with people who related to government agency or certain industry
Do market research of Indonesia
Write a summary report
Fluent English or Korean
Preference: Who worked at Indonesian companies
Indonesian student who’s studying in Korea
Send English or Korean resume via e-mail to email@example.com
Required format: One MS WORD file
Title of email and attachment: HR_name
For further questions, please email to Ms. Woohyeong Nam. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Buat temen-temen PERPIKA yang berminat bergabung dapat mengirimkan dokumen ke e-mail terkait sesegera mungkin ,
karena akan segera dipekerjakan januari ini
Semoga sukses selalu …
– Title: Indonesian Research Assistant(3~6 months)
– Summary: Hebronstar, a global consulting firm, is looking for Indonesian Research Assistant(RA) who will work at Jakarta, Indonesia
– Internship at Seoul office about 3 to 6 months. Then, candidate Research Assistant will move to Hebronstar in Jakarta, Indonesia.
– Indonesian who have accredited Bachelor’s degree
– Fluent in both English and Korean
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Able to work with different cultural conditions and a strong team player
– Willingness to learn and develop
Application Deadline(Tanggal Penutupan): January 18th 2013 ~ ASAP
Start of work: January, 2013(ASAP)
Guidelines for Applicants (Prosedur Lamaran)
– Please send your English resume & cover letter (Daftar Riwayat Hidup) to email@example.com
– Please write [RA] Applicant Name before the title when sending e-mail
– After document screening, we will contact applicant individually for interview schedule
– Salary can be negotiated
– Ms. Jeong Min-sun, (02) 376-9322
– Visit www.hebronstar.com for more information
file dokumen : Rekrutmen Hebronstar Tahun 2013